3020 Bookshelf Speaker Pair
- The medium sized 3020 bookshelf speakers benefit from the advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion Concentric Ring Dome tweeter; uprated crossover and improved low resonance cabinet.
- A large 5 inch drive unit with Aramid fiber/paper cone material, more commonly known as Kevlar, delivers an extended big bass response with fast dynamics a wonderfully open and realistic mid-range sound.
- The cabinet is made of 15mm MDF panels but with a double-layer 30mm top plate and similarly layered 24mm front baffle. This structure is then braced in specific places to control resonances
What's In The Box
- 2 x 3020 Bookshelf Speakers
- 2 x Magnetic Speaker Grills
- 2 x Port Bungs
- 1 x User Manual
- 8 x Rubber Speaker Grips
Experience the 3020
Customers Also Viewed
|Dimensions||(H/D/W) 10.23" x 8.89" x 6.69"|
|Enclosure Type||2-Way Reflex|
|Frequency Response||(+/- 3 dB): 64Hz - 22kHz|
|Minimum Impedance||4 Ohm|
|Nominal Impedance||6 Ohm|
|Recommended Power||25 - 75w|
Experience the 3020 (Continued...)
One of the best bookshelf speakers! Like its smaller sibling, the medium sized 3020 bookshelf Speakers benefits from the advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion, new 3000 Series Concentric Ring Dome tweeter; uprated ‘audiophile’ crossover and improved low resonance cabinet. In addition, it boasts a larger 125mm drive unit, with the new Aramid Fibre/Paper cone material. This larger driver delivers an extended big bass response with fast dynamics, wonderfully open, realistic midrange and an extraordinary ‘being there’ three dimensional soundstage.
The new 3020 bookshelf speaker is the natural choice for music lovers who want to experience ‘full performance’, superb quality sound in small and medium sized rooms.
The 3000ST or 3000WB allow the 3020 to be stand or wall mounted.
"After listening to more than two dozen pairs of speakers in a double-blind setup, we’ve determined that the Q Acoustics 3020 speakers are the best bookshelf speakers for most people..." The Wirecutter: The Best Bookshelf Speakers for Most Stereos - August 15, 2017