- The QB 12 is the first Q Acoustics subwoofer to feature a 12inch driver
- The big long-throw driver is powered by an ultra low-distortion 220-watt Class D amplifier for tight, powerful bass response, and features a 50mm voice coil for minimal thermal compression
- No Hollywood blockbuster soundtrack features explosions too loud, too deep or too powerful for Q B12 to handle
- Q B12’s sealed, ‘infinite baffle’ cabinet is cleverly braced to deliver maximum stiffness to its motor system and, as a consequence, minimum influence on those deep bass sounds
- Black and White finishes complete the look of 3000i range speakers while Gloss black and Gloss white finishes complete the look of Concept range speakers
What's In The Box
- 1 x Q B12 Subwoofer
- 1 x Power cable
- 4 x Adjustable floor spikes
- 4 x Floor spike locking rings
- 4 x Floor spike covers
- 1 x User Manual
Experience the B12
|Amplified Power||Peak: 440 W Continuous: 220 W|
|Crossover Frequency||70 Hz - 225 Hz|
|Dimensions||(H / D/ W) 15.75" x 17.56" x 15.75" without spikes|
|Enclosure Type||Infinite baffle|
|Frequency||28 Hz - 300 Hz|
|Weight||47.4 lbs / 21.5 kg|
Brochures & Manuals
Experience the B12 (Continued...)
From the subtlest nuance to volcano all-action
220 watts of Class D power driving a long-throw 12inch drive unit sounds like a recipe for action. And that’s exactly what it is - no Hollywood blockbuster soundtrack features explosions too loud, too deep or too powerful for Q B12 to handle. But power is nothing without control, and Q B12 is just as comfortable describing the nuances of a double bass or an electronic kick-drum.
“The QB12 smashes through the action like a steam train, hitting you right in the stomach and taking your whole body along with it. it’s precise, detailed and really rather dynamic.”
"Understanding neighbours required for this powerful sub."
- What Hi-Fi, October 2019
Designed to integrate seamlessly – Strength and Control
Q B12’s sealed, ‘infinite baffle’ cabinet is cleverly braced to deliver maximum stiffness to its motor system and, as a consequence, minimum influence on those deep bass sounds.
Mechanical stability = aural satisfaction.
Ease, simplicity and performance
Q B12 subwoofer has a reinforced MDF cabinet with a 36mm-thick baffle with a recessed and hidden terminal panel. Q B12 stands on adjustable spiked feet with rubber caps. Q B12 is a simple and easy to position and set up as it is invigorating to listen to.
A choice of elegant and understated finishes
Q B12 subwoofer has four elegant finishes to complete the look of your home cinema sound system. You can add matt or gloss Q B12 subwoofer to your existing bookshelf, floorstanding and center speakers to complete your 5.1 speaker system. Black and White matt finishes match perfectly with Q Acoustics 3000i speaker range. You can also choose Gloss Black or Gloss White finishes to match with Q Acoustics Concept speaker range.