Concept 20 Bookshelf Speaker Pair
- Available in two beautiful multi-layered lacquered finishes in high gloss black and white
- Revolutionary ‘Gelcore™ Construction’ cabinet means music lovers can enjoy genuine ‘high end’ sonic performance
- Attractive brushed aluminium facia plate is not purely decorative. It's part of an assembly, which clamps a butyl rubber sheet to the front panel to reduce cabinet resonance still further in the panel facing the listener
- These clever bookshelf speakers have won multiple awards including What Hi Fi - Product of the Year, Hi Fi Choice - Editors Choice and AV Forums
- Click here to experience our premium Concept range of speakers near you.
What's In The Box
- 2 x Concept 20 Bookshelf Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grills
- 2 x Port Bungs
- 1 x User Manual
Customers Also Viewed
|Dimensions||260 x 170 x 255 mm (10.2 x 6.7 x 10 in) cabinet |
260 x 170 x 280 mm (10.2 x 6.7 x 11 in) overall
|Enclosure Type||2-Way Reflex|
|Frequency Response||(+/- 3 dB): 64Hz - 22kHz|
|Minimum Impedance||4 Ohm|
|Nominal Impedance||6 Ohm|
|Recommended Power||25 - 75w|
|Weight||5.6kg (12.3 lbs)|
The beautifully finished, compact and eminently affordable Concept 20 loudspeaker is designed for music lovers who wish to enjoy performances at their very highest quality. The Concept 20 changes everything. Their revolutionary ‘Gelcore™ Construction’ incorporated into their design means, for the very first time, music lovers can enjoy genuine ‘high end’ sonic performance at a very affordable price.
The astonishing ability of the Concept 20 is best revealed when the loudspeakers are used in conjunction with the matching Concept 20 Speaker Stands which, to optimise performance, boasts a Gelcore™ layer in its top plate. This is both visually striking and is resonance-free to optimise sonic performance. With the option of either lacquered gloss black, or lacquered gloss white, not only will they sound amazing, but will also look great. Their versatile design means they are also at home on furniture, bookshelves or suitable wall brackets. Wherever you decide to place them, they will deliver an amazing experience that many of those with a higher price range struggle to reach.
The 'Concept 20' proves cabinet resonance need be a problem no longer.
Incorporating a 'cabinet within a cabinet' design, its inner and outer enclosures are bound together by a bespoke adhesive which never quite sets. This configuration (known as Gelcore™ construction) allows the kinetic energy generated by the drive units within the cabinet to be dispersed as heat and preventing them colouring and degrading the speaker's musical output.
The 'cabinet within a cabinet' Gelcore™ construction dramatically reduces resonances and colouration. The 'cabinet within a cabinet' Gelcore™ construction.
Combine this new cabinet design with the Concept 20's advanced, high dynamic, low distortion drive units and the result is a loudspeaker which, at its price, is nothing short of sensational."
Q Acoustics recommends QED Reference XT40i X-Tube and QED XT25 Speaker Cables