3020 Bookshelf Speaker Pair
- The medium sized 3020 bookshelf speakers benefit from the advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion Concentric Ring Dome tweeter; uprated crossover and improved low resonance cabinet
- A large 5 inch drive unit with Aramid fiber/paper cone material, more commonly known as Kevlar, delivers an extended big bass response with fast dynamics a wonderfully open and realistic mid-range sound
- The cabinet is made of 15mm MDF panels but with a double-layer 30mm top plate and similarly layered 24mm front baffle. This structure is then braced in specific places to control resonances
Hailed as "the best bookshelf speakers" by the Wirecutter, our 3020s are the natural choice for music lovers who want to experience the full performance and superb quality sound in small and medium-sized rooms. These medium-sized speakers benefit from the advanced, low-distortion and wide dispersion 3000 Series concentric ring dome tweeter, uprated audiophile crossover, and improved low-resonance cabinet. Another aspect that makes the 3020s such quality speakers is the 125mm drive unit made from Aramid fiber/paper cone material. The larger driver delivers an extended big bass response with fast dynamics, wonderfully open and realistic mid-range and an extraordinary being there three dimensional soundstage.
One of the best bookshelf speakers! Like its smaller sibling, the medium sized 3020 bookshelf speakers benefits from the advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion, new 3000 Series Concentric Ring Dome tweeter; uprated ‘audiophile’ crossover and improved low resonance cabinet. In addition, it boasts a larger 125mm drive unit, with the new Aramid Fibre/Paper cone material. This larger driver delivers an extended big bass response with fast dynamics, wonderfully open, realistic midrange and an extraordinary ‘being there’ three dimensional soundstage.
The new 3020 bookshelf speaker is the natural choice for music lovers who want to experience ‘full performance’, superb quality sound in small and medium sized rooms.
The 3000ST or 3000WB allow the 3020 to be stand or wall mounted.
"After listening to more than two dozen pairs of speakers in a double-blind setup, we’ve determined that the Q Acoustics 3020 speakers are the best bookshelf speakers for most people..." The Wirecutter: The Best Bookshelf Speakers for Most Stereos - August 15, 2017
|Dimensions||260 x 170 x 226 mm (10.2 x 6.7 x 8.9 in) cabinet |
264 x 170 x 237 mm (10.4 x 6.7 x 9.3 in) overall
|Enclosure Type||2-Way Reflex|
|Frequency Response||(+/- 3 dB): 64Hz - 22kHz|
|Minimum Impedance||4 Ohm|
|Nominal Impedance||6 Ohm|
|Recommended Power||25 - 75w|
|Weight||4.6kg (10.1 lbs)|
In The Box
- 2 x 3020 Bookshelf Speakers
- 2 x Magnetic Speaker Grills
- 2 x Port Bungs
- 1 x User Manual
- 8 x Rubber Speaker Grips