Concept 40 Floorstanding Speaker Pair
- Available in two beautiful multi-layered lacquered finishes in high gloss black and white
- The Concept 40 uses GelcoreTM Cabinet Construction, where two layers of MDF, are separated by a bespoke, resonance absorbing, non-setting adhesive which converts the kinetic energy and disperses it as heat
- With 90dB sensitivity and a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, the Concept 40 is easily driven by any good quality amplifier, providing effortless peaks and crescendos in music and movie soundtracks
- Attractive brushed aluminium facia plate is not purely decorative. It's part of an assembly, which clamps a butyl rubber sheet to the front panel to reduce cabinet resonance still further in the panel facing the listener
What's in the Boxes
- 2 x Concept 40 Floorstanding Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grills
- 2 x Glass Floor Outrigger Stands
- 2 x Outrigger Stand Screws
- 4 x Floor Spikes
- 4 x Floor Spike Locking Nuts
- 8 x Rubber Spike Protectors
- 4 x Bi-wire Linking Plates
Experience the Concept 40
Customers Also Viewed
|Bass Unit||2 x 5"|
|Dimensions||(H/D/W) 38.3" x 15.3" x 11.3"|
|Enclosure Type||2-Way Reflex with Double Woofer|
|Frequency Response||(+/- 3 dB) 53Hz - 22kHz|
|Minimum Impedance||4 Ohm|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohm|
|Recommended Power||25 - 150w|
|Weight||40.79 lbs / 18.5kg per speaker|
Experience the Concept 40 (Continued...)
Our Concept 40s are elegantly slim floor standing loudspeakers that have set the new standard for sonic performance at their price. Like its award-winning little brother, the Concept 20 bookshelf speakers, the Concept 40’s unparalleled soundstage and sheer musicality is achieved by incorporating outstanding drive units into a lacquered, Gelcore™ ultra-low resonance cabinet. The Gelcore™ Cabinet Construction, where two layers of MDF, are separated by a bespoke, resonance absorbing, non-setting adhesive which converts the kinetic energy and disperses it as heat. This allows the drive units to simply reproduce music, unencumbered by the level of cabinet induced distortions found in conventional designs.
The low distortion drive units incorporate powerful oversized magnets to ensure wide dynamics and an ultra-fast transient response. With 90dB sensitivity and a normal impedance of 8 ohms, the Concept 40 floor speakers are easily driven by any good quality amplifier.
The visual aspects of the Concept 40 floor standing speakers even serve a purpose! The elegant tripod stand allows the speakers to achieve perfect rigidity and floor contact, which further enhances its performance.
The aluminum fascia plate is part of an assembly that clamps a butyl rubber sheet to the front panel to reduce cabinet resonance further.
These striking floor standing loudspeakers are available in multi-layered lacquered black or white finishes.
If you want to have your surround sound system at home, Concept 5.1 Plus Home Cinema system pack with Q B12 - 12inch subwoofer can be ideal for you. Visit Concept 5.1 Plus product page.