3050i Floorstanding Speaker (Pair) + FREE QED XT25 Speaker Cable 2M, 6.5ft (Pair)
- Available in Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles
- P2P™ bracing helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
- HPE™ technology eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalising air pressure within the 3050i cabinet
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
What's In The Box
- 2 x 3050i Floorstanding Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 2 x Speaker Stabilisers
- 4 x Fixing Screws
- 8 x Speaker Spikes
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Handling Gloves
- 2 x 2M QED Reference XT40 Speaker Cables
Experience the 3050i
Customers Also Viewed
|Crossover Frequency||2.5 kHz|
|Dimensions||(H/D/W) 40.2" x 12.2" x 12.2"|
|Enclosure Type||2-Way Reflex|
|Frequency Response||(+3 dB, -6 dB) 44Hz - 30kHz|
|Sensitivity||91dB (2.83 [email protected] m)|
|Tweeter||22 mm (0.9 in)|
|Weight||17.8kg / 39.2 lbs|
Brochures & Manuals
Experience the 3050i (Continued...)
Leading Technology; Outstanding Performance
The Q 3050i speakers boast a range of unique technologies including HPE™ and P2P™ to ensure these floorstanding speakers deliver a truly exceptional sound.
HPE™ (Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer) technology designed to convert pressure to velocity and reduce the overall pressure gradient within the speaker enclosure, has been applied to the Q 3050i to reduce cabinet resonance. This technology is perfect for taller loudspeakers that tend to resonate at a single favoured frequency. (** Q 3050i only)
Q Acoustics P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing across the entire 3000i Series supports the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened making the enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than in previous ranges. (* entire series )
High Frequency Driver Unit For An Unaltered Sound
Q 3050i tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference.
Whichever 3000i model you choose the cone is precision formed from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround. The coated paper cone provides the optimum balance between stiffness and self- damping which means it can accelerate without flexing and stop very accurately without unwanted resonances.
Beautiful Inside & Out
Q 3050i features an all-new enclosure aesthetics and offers 4 new contemporary finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.
Low profile binding posts have been incorporated into the Q 3050i with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm Banana Plugs. This floorstanding speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.