Systemline E50 In-Wall Bluetooth Stereo System with Speakers
- Designed to be installed into the wall or kitchen cabinet, with speakers in the ceiling
- + Pair with Alexa - Amazon Echo Dot and stream your music effortlessly
- Built in Touch sensitive panel and contactless gesture control with intuitive hand gestures
- Bluetooth aptXTM Streaming - Stream audio wirelessly from a range of mobile devices
- Direct line input - There is an easily accessible front panel mounted 3.5mm jack audio input
- Includes a set of Q Acoustics QI65CB in ceiling speakers
What's In The Box
- 1 x E50 Touch Panel
- 1 x 1 Mounting Frame
- 1 x Dry Lining Back Box
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Power Extension Cable (16ft)
- 2 x Speaker Cables (23ft)
- 2 x Q Acoustics QI 65CB In-Ceiling Speakers
Experience the Systemline E50
Customers Also Viewed
|Aux Input||725mV Normal Gain or 250mV Boost Gain|
|Bluetooth||Class 2 Bluetooth 2.1 aptX for CD-quality transmission Secure pairing system Selectable device name to allow multiple units to be used in close proximity|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz +/- 1dB|
|Max Rear Depth||79mm|
|Power Output||2 x 18W into 8 Ohms @ 0.5% THD 1kHz|
|Power supply||110-240 VA|
|Range||up to 10m|
|Size||Round Grilles: 9" diameter|
Experience the Systemline E50 (Continued...)
The first impression of a newly installed E50 is one of gloss-black elegance, but it doesn’t stop there. Beyond beauty, the E50 system features a touch sensitive control panel and contactless hand gesture operation. This comes in handy in places such as the kitchen when you don’t want to touch the panel with hands covered in pizza dough!
Bluetooth capability means that you can wirelessly stream audio from mobile phone, tablets and laptops. While the standard Bluetooth protocol is called SubBand Coding (SBC), many devices are now supporting improved audio with Codec’s such as aptX (Android). This creates a superior soundstage.
Multiple E50 Deployment
Multiple E50s may be used within range of each other, so we’ve made sure that each E50 supports up to 10 Bluetooth addresses to facilitate the identification of one E50 from the other.
18 watts RMS per channel amplification delivers a real stereo soundstage through two separate, widely spaced 6.5” speakers.
This switch is on the rear of the panel and can be selected for “flat” response or “EQ on” to match the supplied Q Acoustics speakers. Single volume level LED default: to avoid high light intensity in low light environments.
TV Sound Connection
A socket mounted on the rear of the panel means you can connect to TV sound.
The panel will auto switch-off after a period of inactivity.
Your E50 comes with easy-to-follow instructions and is suitable for skilled DIYers or an electrician installation.