M20 HD powered wireless music system
Designed to deliver stunning wireless high-resolution stereo sound, the flexible M20 HD audio system is the most powerful and immersive way to enjoy music, movies and gaming sound anywhere in the home.
- Powerful and immersive stereo sound for music, movies and gaming, anywhere in the home.
- Features aptX™ HD Bluetooth® connectivity for wireless streaming of high resolution-quality audio (up to 24-bit/48kHz) and native 24bit/192kHz compatibility via a USB connection to a computer.
- Features array of inputs to connect games console, TV, turntable, set-top box, CD player and portable music players.
- Award-winning internal P2P™ (Point to Point) eliminates cabinet distortion and guarantees precise stereo imaging.
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver creating a wide even dispersion of stereo sound.
- The Q 3000FSi floor stand and Q 3000WB wall bracket are both fully compatible with the Q M20 if stand or wall mounting is required.
Immersive sound for music, movies and gaming
Whether listening to music, watching TV or movies or gaming, the M20’s advanced driver technology is designed to produce low-distortion, accurate but highly immersive stereo sound. Powered by a built-in amplifier providing 64 watts of digital power, the 22mm tweeter is decoupled to minimise any internal vibrations that can adversely affect the audio, while the 125mm mid/bass driver and rear-firing reflex port in each speaker combine to deliver a sound of outstanding balance and drive. From deep but nuanced low-frequencies to its crisp, attacking highs, and with a midrange that’s simply packed with information, the M20 is always a dynamic but poised and engaging listen.
Explore in 3D & AR
Augmented Reality is available on mobile or tablet devices.
Supported devices: iOS 12+ and Android™ 8.0+ with ARCore 1.9 support.
Open this page with one of the above mentioned devices to experience AR.
High-resolution wireless stereo experience
Hear your favourite music as close to the artist always intended: in full stereo, high-resolution fidelity. Featuring Bluetooth® 5.0 for an ultra-stable connection and aptX™ HD wireless technology, users can wirelessly stream high resolution audio (up to 24-bit/48kHz) from any compatible device such as smartphone, tablet, laptop and network streamer, while listen to their favourite tunes streamed from popular music services such as Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Apple Music, Amazon Music and Qobuz.
The flexible M20 is just about the latest wireless technology. It features enough inputs to let your TV, games console, set-top box, turntable or anything else you fancy join in the high-resolution stereo experience. There’s also subwoofer output in case you need to really shake the room. No matter what you want to listen to, M20 can handle it.
Shaped to sound better
Featuring award-winning cabinet technology, every element of the M20’s design is specified to deliver an optimal audio performance. The beautifully sculpted cabinets use Q Acoustics’ proprietary P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing to support the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened. The result is an exceptionally rigid cabinet that eliminates internal standing waves to improve the focus of the stereo image and give the soundstage more accuracy than ever before. The grille’s curved contours are also designed to disperse any tweeter activity, keeping unwanted reflections to a minimum.
Always in the right place
It’s easy to set-up the M20 so the system is always performing to its maximum, no matter where it is in the room. As well as being able to designate the powered speaker as either the left or right channel (to make accessing mains power as simple as possible), there’s also an EQ switch to let the system know if each speaker is positioned in a corner, against a wall or in free space so its digital sound processing can work its magic and optimise the audio performance. And with stands and wall-brackets also available, M20 will always bring your music, movies and games to life wherever it is placed.
- Tweeter 22mm (0.87 in)
- Mid Bass / Driver 125mm (4.92 in)
- Frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover frequency 2.4kHz
- Bluetooth® 5.0 (with aptX™, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, SBC and AAC compatibility)
- USB (24bit/192kHz compatibility)
- Digital optical (24bit/192kHz compatibility)
- Stereo RCA (line level)
- 3.5mm (line level)
- Power 2 x 65w
- Cabinet type Two-way reflex ported
- Dimensions 279mm (H) x 170mm (W) x 296mm (D) (11 x 6.7 x 11.65 in)
- Weight 5.1kg (11.25 lbs) (passive speaker), 5.5kg (12.2 lbs) (powered speaker)
In The Box
- 1x Powered M20 speaker
- 1x Passive M20 speaker
- 1x Remote handset (including batteries)
- 1x Speaker Cable (4 metres)
- 1x US Power Cord (2 metres)
- 2x Foam Bungs
- 1x User Manual