Q FS75 Speaker Stand Pair
- The speaker floor stands minimise resonance from the floor to the speaker cabinet (and vice-versa) thanks to its remarkable low-mass, low-reflectivity design.
- Unique tensegrity design with the cable management
- Made of stainless steel
- Compatible with Q Active 200 speakers and overall dimensions on the stand are H x W x D 922 x 286 x 338mm (36.3 x 11.3 x 13.3in)
What's In The Box
- 2 x Demounted Speaker Stands
- 2 x Top Plates
- 8 x Spikes
- 8 x Rubber Spike Covers
- 2 x Top Plate Screws
- 8 x Speaker Screws / 4 Speaker Bolts
- 6 x Cable clips
- 1 x Manual
Experience the Q FS75 Speaker Floor Stands
Customers Also Viewed
|Dimensions||H/W/D: 638 x 286 x 338mm (25.1 x 11.3 x 13.3in) per stand |
Carton Dimensions H/W/D: 720 x 145 x 260mm (28.3 x 5.7 x 10.2in) per pair
|Weight||5.5kg (12.1lbs) per pair|
Experience the Q FS75 Speaker Floor Stands (Continued...)
And in addition to its acoustic benefits, the speaker stand’s minimal design is the perfect visual complement to Q Active 200 shelf speaker’s unique looks.
Tensegrity Stand Design
Ideally, the only vibrations a loudspeaker produces are the ones required to generate its sound.
Of course, it’s not possible to entirely get rid of unwanted speaker cabinet vibrations that can interfere
with its performance - but, as Q Acoustics has demonstrated with tensegrity speaker stands, it is possible
to keep cabinet vibrations to an absolute minimum in order to deliver entirely uncorrupted sound.
And in addition to its acoustic benefits, the stand’s minimal design is the perfect visual complement to Q Active 200’s unique looks.